Header Ads

100 important Preposition



Hamid is a good ____ Mathematics. Ans: At.
Fruits are good ___ health. Ans: For.
Man lives ___ society. Ans: In.
He will come ___ Sunday. Ans: On.
The man died ____ overeating. Ans: From.
She looked ___ the picture. Ans: At.
He lives ___ Dhaka. Ans: At.



I got the news ___ television. Ans: On.
I am sorry ___ my rude behavior. Ans: For.
I meet Rina ____ the way to house. Ans: On
They live ___ the city ___ Dhaka. Ans: In, Of.
I went to the office ___ bus. Ans: By.
I lost the control of your car ____ chance.
Ans: By.
I was born ___ a middle class family. Ans:
Of.
The Padma abounds ____ fishes. Ans: With.
I bought a mobile and I paid ____. Ans: In
cash.
Religion is ___ everything. Ans: Above.
Put your signature ____ the line. Ans:
Below.
My friend always goes home ____ foot. Ans:
On.
Divide the pencils ___ them. Ans: Among.
Morning walk is beneficial ___ health. Ans:
to.
We should not laugh ___ the poor. Ans: At.
The cow lives ___ grass. Ans: On.
___ all he is a good man. Ans: After.
I could not go to school ___ my illness.
Ans: For.


We should work ___ the interest of the
country. Ans: In.
He comes ___ a respectable family. Ans: Of.
I cannot agree ___ your. Ans: to
I can do this ___ any one’s help. Ans:
Without.
It is a new method ___ learning English.
Ans: Of.
Students should be attentive ___ their
lessons. Ans: to.
Sher-e Bangla was versed ___ politics. Ans:
In.
The sky is ___ us. Ans: Above.
I talked to him ___ the business. Ans:
About.
He went away ___ having diner. Ans: After.
Make the dining table ____ the design. Ans:
After.
The shirt is ___ my choice. Ans: After.
He is ___ me. Ans: Against.
The letter was written ___ him. Ans: By.
We should not speak ill of one ____ his
back. Ans:
Behind.


I will not speak ___ you. Ans: For.
The boy was pardoned ___ his age. Ans:
For.
It is the car___ my uncle. Ans: Of.
Go ___ the street. Ans: Along.
The bird flew ___ our head. Ans: Above.
Divide the books ___ two brothers. Ans:
Between.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.