Header Ads

MY VILLAGE, MY SCHOOL, MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

MY SCHOOL 

The name of our school is The Model High School. It is an old and reputed school in our locality. The school has a big building with twenty five rooms. There are Head-master's room, the teacher's room, office room, laboratory room in the building. There is a playground behind the building. About 700 students read here. We have 35 teachers. They are learned and kind to us. They teach us well and we respect them. Our Headmaster is very strict. Our students do very well in games and sports. The result of our school is also very good. I am proud of being a student of this school.

            MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

My first day at school is at school is remarkable event in my life. It is still fresh and vivid in my mind. I was then a boy of five. One day my father took me to our primary school. My father filled up a form and I was admitted. Then I went to my classroom. I was very nervous. The class teacher was a young lady. She asked my name and told a story. When the bell rang she went out. The boys began to shout and play. But I could not take part. I had a great fear. We had a few periods. I made friends with many boys.  At three O'clock the last bell rang. The students were very glad to run back home. When I came out I saw my mother waiting for me. She took me in her arms and kissed me. When I came home everybody asked me how I felt at school. I was as if hero of the day and seemed to have grown up.


MY VILLAGE

The name of my village is Daspur. It is in the district of Nadia,West Bengal. It is 8 kilometers from Krishnagar. A metalled road connects our village with Krishnagar. It is situated on the bank of of the Jalangi river. It is very beautiful village. It is very picturesque. Daspur is  not a big village. The population of this village is about three hundred. Most of the people of this village are poor. they are farmers, carpenters, blacksmith and day labourers. There are twenty middle class families. We have a junior high school and a primary school in our village. Besides, there are two play grounds. The scenic beauty is charming. It is really a village, ideal for poet's eulogy. I love my village very much. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.